Intermodal transport is usually a combination of road and rail transport.
This type of service provides:
- reduction of CO2 emission;
- less traffic jams on highways;
- transport costs reduction;
- the possibility to transport larger number of loads at one time;
- less dependence on road network and prohibitions e.g. holiday bans;
- lower risk of damaging the goods.
Additionally all trailers are equipped with GPS which allows you to monitor the actual position of the cargo.
Interested in our offer?
Please contact us at: